September 2018 Fireside Bulk Trash Pickup Schedule – Curb side placement can begin no earlier than September 8th and collections starts September 17th.
We all have those unwanted items laying around the garage, backyard, and house that you need to throw out, but just don’t have the means to do it. I for one have been collecting mesquite branches for a couple of months now that I can’t wait to throw out.
The City of Phoenix picks up bulk trash items 4 times a year and the collection week is approaching for Fireside at Desert Ridge. Be sure to visit the official website for all the details in regards the Do and Don’ts.
- Televisions and Stereo Equipment
- Water Heaters
- Large Amounts of Vegetation
- Appliances without refrigerants
- HHW (Household Hazardous Wastes)
- Roofing shingles/tiles
- Construction materials in excess of 25 lbs.
- Any construction material generated by a contractor
- Metal or car parts in excess of 20 lbs. or longer than four feet
- Shower doors
- Patio doors
- Fluorescent tubes
- Appliances that use refrigerants such as refrigerators, air conditioners, freezers, heat pumps, water coolers and dehumidifiers
- Piles more than 20 cubic yards
- Loose debris and litter
- Loose grass, leaves, weeds, twigs and hedge clippings must be bagged or boxed and securely tied.
- Community piles